- To finance working capital
requirement/CAPEX requirement of business/firm.
- For financing the small and cottage
scale industries & Department of commerce.
- Facility Type: Revolving or Term Loan
- Limit: Minimum 25 lakhs above to Maximum 50 Lakhs
- Tenure: Revolving (Overdraft) 1 years on
renewal basis & for term loan up to 15 years.
- LTV 80% of FMV of real state collateral.
- Repayment: EMI or EQI as per the
- Loan Application
- Audited and 3 years projected financial
statement. ( For Term Loan- up to tenure financial is required
- Copy of Firm/ PAN/ VAT Registration
Certificate, Partnership Deed, Latest Tax Clearance Certificate.
- MOA/ AOA (If Any.
- Company’s Profile.
- Board Resolution for opening A/C,
Availing Loan, Delegation of Authority (If an).
- Copy of citizenship and 1 copy of PP
size photograph of all directors.
- Project Proposal (If any).
- Profile (Biodata) of the Directors/
- Documents related to fixed assets
security (i.e. Lal Purja, Tiro Rashid etc).
- Bank Statement.
- Detail report of Stocks, Account
Receivables, Account Payables, Goods in Transit, Sales, Purchase etc.
- If Directors/ Shareholders are involved
in other company details of the company.
- List of major Suppliers/ Buyers.
- Main products of the unit/ Firm/